J0601 Bizzell, Devon M. Grade 8, Kern County
- What Keeps the Oceans from Freezing?
Advisor: Kim Wiens
School: Lakeside Elementary School, Bakersfield
J0602 Bruton, Kelly L. Grade 8, San Bernardino County
- Water Differences Throughout our Mojave Desert
Advisor: Ms. Wendy Rodriguez
School: Pinon Mesa Middle School, Phelan
J0603 Chan, Michael Y. Grade 8, Los Angeles County
- Does the Hardness of Water Differ in Different Areas?
Advisor: <none acknowledged>
School: Whittier Christian Junior High School, Whittier
J0604 Clark, Kara L. Grade 8, Orange County
- Smog: Does it Absorb Solar Energy?
Advisor: Mrs. Judy Statti
School: St. Irenaeus Catholic Elementary School, Cypress
J0605 Cleveland, Michelle E. Grade 8, Riverside County
- What Effect does the Nitrate Level of Well Water have on the Nitrate Level of Drinking Water?
Advisor: Ms. Alma Backer
School: Raney (Letha) Intermediate School, Corona
J0606 Gendron, Darren J. Grade 7, Shasta County
- Shake, Rattle, and Roll
Advisor: Mr. Jeff Rich
School: Shasta Union Elementary School, Shasta
J0607 Ham, Cindy E. Grade 7, Siskiyou County
- Undercover Garden: Can Tilled Soil and Ground Cover Raise Soil Temperature?
Advisor: Mr. Michael Taylor
School: Jackson Street Elementary School, Yreka
J0608 Hodder, John D. Grade 7, Los Angeles County
- Radon Gas or Cosmic Rays?
Advisor: Dr. Thomas Petoskey
School: St. Anastasia Elementary School, Los Angeles
J0609 Jacobsen, Kristi L. Grade 7, Fresno County
- Can Agricultural Chemicals and Environmental Pollutants Be Transported Through the Water Cycle?
Advisor: Mr. Carl Gong
School: Lone Star Elementary School, Fresno
J0610 Killmar, Chris G. Grade 7, San Diego County
- Water Seepage In Sea Cliffs
Advisor: Ms. Lindy Delaney
School: Rancho Santa Fe Middle School, Rancho Santa Fe
J0611 Laney, Megan C. Grade 7, Contra Costa County
- How Far do Tidal Currents Flow?
Advisor: Mrs. Snelling
School: O'Hara Park Middle School, Oakley
J0612 Okerstrom, Keith J. Grade 7, San Bernardino County
- Bell Mountain Iron Survey
Advisor: Mr. R. Piercy
School: Apple Valley Middle School, Apple Valley
J0613 Paulsen, Greg G. Grade 8, Monterey County
- Which Form of Breakwater Helps Prevent Beach Erosion?
Advisor: Mrs. Noyce Bischoff
School: Santa Catalina Lower School, Monterey
J0614 Severe, Michael L. Grade 8, San Diego County
- Which is Stronger: The On-Shore or the Off-Shore Flow?
Advisor: Ms. Deborah Caringi
School: Portola (Gaspar de) Middle School, San Diego
J0615 Weaver, Chris C. Grade 7, Humboldt County
- Comparisons of Water Quality of Three Coastal Lagoons in Northern California
Advisor: Mr. Rand Hall
School: McKinleyville Middle School, McKinleyville
J0616 Wisniew, Kathryn T. Grade 8, San Diego County
- Heat Reradiation of Earth Surface Materials in a Greenhouse Environment
Advisor: Mrs. Rosalie Wisniew
School: St. Didacus Parochial School, San Diego
Listings of All Projects and All Students
California State Science Fair
1992 Project Listings